Low carb chips
I make amazing chips. The kids love them and ask for them a couple of times a week. They are oven baked potato wedges so a relatively healthy option if not counting the carbs
The kids were having chips for tea today and I knew I was going to struggle……. So I planned ahead and made myself some low carb celeriac chips to save me from picking at theirs.
low carb celeriac chips
- half a celeriac, outer skin removed.
- butter for roasting
- smoked paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200degrees
- Remove the tough outer skin from the celeriac
- Cut into chunky chip shaped batons
- Dot with knobs of butter, season with salt or smoked paprika to taste
- roast in the oven for 40 minutes until golden on the outside and soft in the middle
For the perfect comfort food serve with melted cheese and a dollop of mayo or chilli sauce!